analysis

Wednesday 15 July 2015

A new weekly feature for my blog

Ok so I thought I might do a new weekly feature on my blog, to get me "illustrating" a bit more often and also set myself a new challenge.  Basically I'm going to try and create a new illustration every week, by choosing something I find whether it be an object, a material or a new texture. I think after graduating I've been focusing a lot of my efforts on contacting people and emailing. But I want to make sure that I keep myself creating new work and exploring new methods, so I think this blog feature will be a good way to be able to do that for myself. Now I just need to decide a name for this weekly feature.


I think I've already decided what my material will be this week. So sorting out under my bed I found this great old photo album with this beautiful pattern on it! It used to be my nanas, so its quite an old one. I think it looks like a pattern from the 60's or 70's, so this will be my inspiration for this weeks post. I'm going to post my working methods through out this week and my ideas so those will be coming up in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment